Sunday 8 June 2014, Italy
The Milan San Remo is one of the longest and most prestigious Classics on the professional calendar, and at 294km it is the longest sportive you can ride as an amateur. Based on the Classic route, you will do all of the classic climbs and the full distance of the professional event – this is a serious day in the saddle! The winners will get around in just over 8 hours, the less competitive will take up to 13 hours. The groups are big and you often have the opportunity to hang in there for around the first 200kms.
We offer a 3 day, 2 night package which means you can ride this fantastic Italian event and only need to take one day off work.
- Sat 7th June: Fly into Milan Malpensa before midday, transfer to the hotel on the outskirts of Milan, collect race numbers and assemble bikes before an early dinner and short briefing.
- Sun 8th June: Ride the event! It usually starts at 07:00 hrs, and we transfer all your luggage and bike boxes to the hotel in San Remo ready for your arrival. Dinner around 20:00 hrs.
- Mon 9th June: Pack bikes for an 09:00 transfer to Nice airport for your journey home – don’t book return flights before midday.
- Airport transfers – from Milan Malpensa airport, returning to Nice airport
- 2 nights half-board accommodation (includes dinnner)
- Transfer of all bags and bike boxes to San Remo
- Services of our experienced guide
The price is based on 2 people sharing and does not include event entry, flights or insurance.
Please contact me for more details or to book.